Monday 27 June 2016

[solved]; how to change Google Adsense website url

It worked perfectly for me,so I decided to share with everybody because I knew how disturbing it was.
We all have different reasons for changing our website url...
Now to successfully change your Google Adsense website url you will need a new email account; register it as a blogger account; and follow this simple steps
1. Go to your blog in your old account,select (settings>basis)
2. Scroll down where you find add authors

3. Now type in your new email blogger account and invite it as an author
4. Go to your new email inbox to accept the invitation,you will be redirected to a new page(make sure you accept the invitation with the new email blogger account)

5. Now sign in with your old blog go to (settings>basis) to make your new email blogger account as admin
6. Sign in to your new email blogger account,you will see your old blog
7. Go to (settings>basis) to make the new email blogger account as "Admin"
8. Remove the old account
9. Done.
Leave your comments if it works and be free to ask questions...

19 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info,will check it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow just what have been looking for,for some months now...thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It worked perfectly thanks a lot,I promised to come back if it worked that's why am here ...thanks again #alvingeorgesblog.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. Nice....


    Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. den how can i apply for this through my old account??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it is not possible :( Im facing the same problem

      Delete
  5. i have created the blog with weebly is there any solution?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have the same problem for my blog www.othervision234.blogspot.com
    thanks for help

    ReplyDelete
  7. you get sense....visit my blog! www.yapcenter.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks it worked perfectly for me

    ReplyDelete
  9. (make sure you accept the invitation with the new email blogger account).so can i put my yahoo account or i need to register new gmail account?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am having similar problem.. Way back around 2012, I registered for adsense and being a newbie, put in www.flixya.com/user/vivekgoelpiet as my website to be monetized and forgot about it.. I linked the same adsense account to my youtube videos which I am earning money. Now when I want to withdraw that money ,it asks me to withdraw through adsense which I am not able to login as it gives me the page where it asks me to resubmit the application with the same URL (Which doesnt exist anymore).

    Can you please help.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is there any way to change old Website url to my new website url in my existing adsense account.

    ReplyDelete