Friday 15 July 2016

[photos]: Snake spotted in the toilet at 3am in satellite town Lagos



It is now a "to be careful" situation on how secured our homes are for a poisonous and tensed SNAKE was spotted in the toilet today in satellite town Lagos.

The following statement was made by one of the household   "It was about 3am this morning,I got up from my bed to urinate only for me to find a scarring snake lying right in front of me in my toilet. I was shocked,immediately I rushed out of the toilet to alert everyone of what I saw. "This was very unusual and was the first time I had come across such animal",we equipped ourselves with what we could reach out to quickly,went back to the room where the toilet was to kill the unwanted visitor".


According to Mr Tony this incident took place around 3am this morning and lasted for about 4hours.
Finally the snake was killed after various strikes and nobody was injured or bitten.

What would you have done if you were in that position?
Are we save?

5 comments:

  1. God 😳 if not for Gods grace ,we thank him alone for saving the life's of the people

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know what I would have done..if I was in such position thank god 🙌🏻

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are not save any more o
    But thank god still that nobody got hurt

    ReplyDelete